This consecrated yantra has the quality of retaining and radiating the energies of Dhyanalinga, thereby creating a sacred space which is beneficial for meditation.
To maintain an atmosphere of sanctity and cleanliness around the yantra, please adhere to the following guidlines:
- The Dhyanalinga Yantra should always be kept on a white cloth.
- It should not lean directly on a wall, metal or earth, nor should it be kept on the floor. It should lean only on a wooden or cloth surface.
- It is preferable to have a wooden frame for the yantra.
- The plastic cover in which it is enclosed should not be removed in order to preserve the vibhuti already on the yantra.
- It may be kept in a horizontal or vertical position.